Mouth-watering flavor, smooth vapors, and high-grade hemp-derived cannabinoids. Our vapes are the best way to experience Exhale with friends or on the go. Formulated without MCT, PG, VG, or PEG oil, our vapes set new standards in the industry. Exhale vapes include all organic, food grade terpenes extracted from plants and only the best rated 100% Authentic C-Cell Cartridges in the country.
FEATURED Vape Carts
THC Vape Pens
For anyone who prefers convenient and discreet ways to enjoy hemp, THC Vape Pens deliver a fast-acting satisfaction that is hard to beat. THC vape pens are typically available as cartridges or all-in-one disposable devices. Cartridges allow consumers to switch out flavors and formulations with universal battery attachments, whereas disposables offer maximum convenience and ease of use.
Each type of THC Vape Pen has its advantages and drawbacks, so selecting the right one depends on your preferences. Let’s take a deeper look into THC Vape Pens, what they are, and what they offer so that you can make an informed choice about getting one for yourself.
What Are THC Vape Pens?
THC Vape Pens are discreet, handheld, portable devices for vaporizing THC oils. Also known as vapes, they’re commonly referred to as “pens” due to having a similar shape and size to a writing tool. Vapes typically use a small atomizer within the battery to heat oil to the point of vaporization, where it is then inhaled. No smoke is produced since there is no combustion that occurs when heating the oil.
THC Vape Pens are one of the most popular hemp products thanks to their ease of use, portability, and a wide variety of flavors and cannabinoid choices. Vape Pens, in general, are a broad category describing various product types and cannabinoids.
What Are the Different Types of THC?
Although people may hear the term THC and think it refers to one specific compound, the hemp plant contains multiple types of THC compounds. We can extract various THC types from hemp, and they each offer their own unique benefits.
Here are the most common types of THC and their differences:
- Delta 9 THC (Delta 9, D9, THC): The most well-known cannabinoid, famous for the sense of stimulating euphoria it provides.
- Delta 8 THC (Delta 8, D8): A close cousin of Delta 9 THC that offers a milder effect and a clear-headed calm.
- THCV: Also known as Tetrahydrocannabivarin, this cannabinoid has a shorter duration of effects than Delta 9 with an energizing effect.
- THCA: Also known as Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid, this is the precursor of Delta 9 THC that is non-intoxicating and helps to manage swelling and soreness.
Of these various THC types, we currently offer Delta 8 THC Disposable Vapes and Vape Carts. Thanks to Delta 8 THC’s unique effects and benefits, it is one of our most in-demand products and a favorite amongst consumers. Let’s examine why Delta 8 THC is so in-demand and why our D8 Vapes are all the rage with enthusiasts.
What Is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is a rare cannabinoid that occurs naturally in hemp, so rare that it only makes up 1% of a hemp plant’s contents. Its slightly different molecular structure to the more famous Delta 9 THC means D8 is great for providing a mild euphoria punctuated by relaxing effects.
As it occurs in such small quantities in nature, reputable hemp companies, such as Exhale Wellness, use a process called isomerization to convert abundant amounts of CBD from hemp into Delta 8 THC. Since CBD is much more abundant and readily extracted from hemp plants, it is much more cost-effective and practical to use CBD to make sufficient quantities of Delta 8 THC.
What Are the Benefits of Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC offers many of the same benefits as Delta 9 THC, but without the intensity, that can be overwhelming for some. Like other cannabinoids, Delta 8 interacts with the endocannabinoid system (ECS) to deliver its relaxing effects. The ECS is an internal network of cell-signaling receptors located throughout your body. This vast internal system is key in regulating several bodily functions, such as mood, mobility, and rest.
Delta 8 has many benefits that include the following:
- Managing anxiousness and stress
- Elevating mood
- Relieving bodily discomfort
- Supporting mobility
- Providing clear-headed and calming relaxation
What Are the Benefits of Delta 8 THC Vapes?
Delta 8 THC Vapes allow you to consume almost anywhere, offering ultimate convenience and portability in a handheld device. With disposables and cartridges to choose from, let’s examine the benefits of each type of vape to help you choose the right device for your needs.
Disposable Delta 8 THC Vapes:
- All-in-one device: Ready to use straight out of the box; no need to load or charge any parts.
- Disposable: Vape until the oil is finished and toss it when you’re done.
- No MCT, PG, VG, or PEG oil: Our vapes are made without fillers, additives, or petroleum derivatives.
- Full spectrum hemp extract: USA-grown hemp extract that contains the full range of cannabinoids, terpenes, and other beneficial hemp plant compounds.
- Naturally flavored with terpenes: No artificial or synthetic flavors.
Delta 8 THC Carts:
- Universal design: Our carts are designed to be attached to most 510-threaded vape batteries.
- Interchangeable: Carts can be interchanged to consume different strains and flavors.
- No MCT, PG, VG, or PEG oil: Our vapes are made without fillers, additives, or petroleum derivatives.
- Full spectrum hemp extract: Contains the full range of cannabinoids, terpenes, and other beneficial hemp plant compounds.
- Naturally flavored with botanical terpenes: No artificial or synthetic flavors.
The Effects of Delta 8 THC Vapes
Side effects of Delta 8 THC are rare and usually result from consuming excessive amounts of the cannabinoid. For best results, avoid overindulging and follow dosing guidelines carefully.
Some potential side effects that can occur when you overconsume Delta 8 THC Vapes include:
- Dry, red eyes
- Dry mouth
- Lack of coordination
- “Couch Lock” (strong physical sedation)
Although these side effects can be unpleasant, they are temporary and will subside quickly. To minimize the chances of these unwanted side effects, avoid overconsuming.
Why Choose Exhale Wellness For Delta 8 THC Vape Pens?
Exhale Wellness is committed to making quality products that are safe, potent, and satisfying. Our Delta 8 THC Vapes feature modern and classic flavor profiles across disposables and carts. If you enjoy varying your cannabinoid experience, we also offer HHC and CBD Vapes. Our HHC line of vapes is available as both disposables and carts, and we also offer a wide range of CBD Vape Carts.
In addition to quality, we ensure that you’re receiving the highest quality and most potent D8 THC Vapes around. To guarantee this, we offer Certificates of Analysis (COA) for every cart and disposable to provide customers with an accurate reading of what our vapes contain.
As an industry leader in Delta 8, CBD, and HHC, we understand what our customers want and how to provide them with the most satisfying experience imaginable. Alongside our commitment to quality, we’re proud to provide maximum customer satisfaction by offering various ways to save you money, including the following:
- Free 30-day money-back guarantee: To ensure you’re fully satisfied with your purchase.
- Save 25% on EVERY purchase: Join our free subscription service and choose from bi-weekly or monthly deliveries to get maximum value.
- Free shipping on every order: There is no purchase minimum, so buy as much as you want, and you’ll get it shipped right to your doorstep!
When it comes to the selection of potent D8 THC Vapes, there’s no better place to shop than right here at Exhale Wellness!
THC Vapes FAQ
With all the options available, we know you may have some more questions about THC vapes. To help, we have put together a list of frequently asked questions that might give you the answers you’re seeking.
How Do You Use a Delta 8 THC Vape Pen?
The easiest vape to use is a Delta 8 Disposable, which features no buttons and is activated each time you inhale from the mouthpiece. For those who prefer Delta 8 Cartridges, remove the cart from its packaging and screw it onto a 510-threaded battery of your choice. Once the cart is securely attached to the battery, press the button as you inhale to activate the vapor. Release the button when you finish inhaling.
How Many MG of Delta 8 THC Is in the Vape Pens?
Our Delta 8 THC Vapes are available in 1-gram and 2-gram options. The 1-gram vapes contain 900mg of Delta 8 THC, while the 2-gram version contains 1800mg of Delta 8 THC.
How Long Does a 2-Gram Delta 8 THC Vape Pen Last?
How long a vape lasts depends on how often someone consumes it, so it will vary for each person. On average, if you take 3-second hits, a 2-gram Delta 8 Vape can last anywhere from 2 weeks to a month.
Is It Safe to Vape Delta 8 THC?
Yes, Delta 8 THC is safe to vape and well tolerated by most people. A third-party laboratory tests all our vapes to verify their safety, potency, and purity.
Does Vaping Delta 8 THC Get You High?
Vaping Delta 8 THC may create a soft, soothing euphoria that will leave you feeling calm and clear-headed. Fans of Delta 8 often describe it as a gentler version of a Delta 9 THC effect without the extreme euphoria.
Are Delta 8 THC Vape Pens Legal?
Yes, our Delta 8 THC Vape Pens are 100% federally legal. Our D8 Vapes only contain hemp-derived cannabinoids from plants with 0.3% or less Delta 9 THC to comply with federal requirements of the 2018 Farm Bill.
What Are the Side Effects of Vaping THC Cannabinoids?
There are very few side effects when consuming responsibly and within one’s limits. Some minor side effects of overconsumption may include dry eyes, mouth, and grogginess. Keep in mind that side effects from vaping too much are only temporary and will subside quickly when you stop.
What’s the Difference Between Vaping Sativa, Hybrid, or Indica THC?
The differences in the type of effect people usually experience from the three categories of hemp are:
- Sativa: An energizing and stimulating effect, usually more cerebral than physical.
- Indica: A relaxing and sedating effect, usually more physical than cerebral.
- Hybrid: A combination of both the above effect profiles in various ratios. Depending on the strain, a hybrid can be either Sativa-dominant, Indica-dominant, or 50/50.
Is a Delta 8 THC Pen the Same as a “Weed Pen”?
No, “weed pen” typically describes a marijuana product, such as something purchased at a licensed, adult-use cannabis dispensary. A Delta 8 THC Pen is a disposable vape or vape cartridge that features hemp-derived cannabinoids with a Delta 9 THC content of 0.3% or less. A “weed pen” contains high amounts of Delta 9 THC, which is why it is only sold through regulated channels in states that permit legal cannabis sales.