With plenty of hemp-derived Delta 8 (Delta 8 THC, D8 THC, or D8) products to choose from, it can be difficult to determine which one best suits your needs. Fans of Delta 8 THC often reach for gummies or vapes because they offer a quick and easy way to enjoy the benefits of D8. But depending on your reasons for adding Delta 8 to your regimen, choosing the right delivery method for your needs can make all the difference. That’s why we’re here to finally resolve the debate between Delta-8 gummies vs. Delta 8 vapes so you can decide which one is right for you.
Join us as we examine D8 gummies and vapes, and explore everything there is to know about these popular hemp products! No matter which side of the debate you’re on, you can expect Exhale Wellness to meet your needs and provide you with the best D8 gummies and vapes money can buy. Without further ado, let’s get this match started!
What Is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 is a natural cannabinoid found in hemp, a cannabis plant rich in Cannabidiol (CBD). Enthusiasts love D8 for its ability to provide gentler euphoric effects typically associated with its well-known sibling, Delta 9 THC (Delta 9, D9, or THC). The more potent Delta 9 THC is one of the most common compounds in cannabis plants, especially the marijuana variety.
But the most significant difference between these two types of THC compounds is how they make us feel. Delta 8 THC makes consumers feel more alert and lucid than Delta 9 THC, which is typically stronger and has a fuzzier, stimulating mental effect. This makes Delta 8 a great alternative for those seeking soothing, mild euphoria with a clear-headed feeling.
How Is Delta 8 Made From Hemp?
Although Delta 8 THC is a naturally occurring cannabinoid, it generally only shows up in amounts too small to extract. Less than 1% of a hemp plant contains Delta 8 THC! But Delta 8 shares a very similar chemical structure to another more abundant hemp plant cannabinoid, CBD. The only difference between D8 and CBD is a double bond between two carbon atoms.
Using this knowledge, scientists and growers discovered a way to convert CBD into Delta 8 THC. Using a safe and clean process known as isomerization, abundant amounts of CBD can be converted to Delta 8 THC. What results is enough D8 to produce a range of products, gummies and vapes being chief among them.
What Are the Benefits of Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC offers several great benefits to consumers, making it useful for various applications. Some of the main benefits people report when consuming Delta 8 THC are:
- Clear-headed euphoria. D8 can deliver a pleasantly uplifting sensation that shifts your perspective without clouding your mind.
- Calming relaxation. If you’re feeling agitated or anxious, Delta 8 THC is great at easing your tension and providing calming effects.
- Soothing sore muscles and joints. When your body feels beat and needs some TLC, give it some relief with a little Delta 8 THC.
- Supporting restful sleep. The cerebral relaxation from D8 can help those who struggle to unwind and fall asleep.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal?
Yes, Delta 8 THC is legal under federal law. The 2018 Farm Bill legalized the cultivation of hemp plants and the production and sale of all hemp-derived products as long as they don’t contain more than 0.3% THC. Hemp-based Delta 8 THC cannabis products, such as gummies and vapes, are 100% legal as long as they abide by this legal definition.
However, you may live in one of a handful of states that have enacted hemp laws that run counter to federal law. We recommend researching your state’s regulations regarding hemp before purchasing any hemp-based products to ensure you’re not breaking any local laws.
What Are Delta 8 Gummies?
Delta 8 Gummies are small, chewy candies infused with hemp-derived Delta 8 THC. They are available in various fruit flavors and sizes. You might find some that look like gummy bears or fruits, but most come in cubes. Each gummy contains an equal dose of Delta 8 for consistent results. Delta 8 gummies are one of the tastiest and most convenient ways to enjoy the many potential benefits of Delta 8 THC.
Benefits of Delta 8 Gummies
There are several benefits to Delta 8 gummies. These delicious bites are one of the most effective ways to enjoy cannabinoids in various flavors. Delta 8 Gummies are:
- Discreet. These bite-sized edibles allow you to enjoy the benefits of Delta 8 THC without alerting anyone.
- Portable. An ideal Delta 8 option when you’re on the move since they are small enough to bring along wherever you go.
- Long-Lasting. Gummies take 45-60 minutes to pass through your digestive system until they’re finally available to your circulation, but their benefits can last 6-8 hours.
- Smoke-free alternative. Consuming edibles allows you to enjoy Delta 8 without any potential lung irritation from smoking flower. And unlike smoking Delta 8 THC, eating gummies doesn’t attract attention.
Side Effects of Delta 8 Gummies
If you overindulge in Delta 8 gummies, you may experience some temporary side effects. We strongly recommend staying within your personal consumption limits to get the most out of Delta 8 THC’s potential benefits. Especially with edibles, sticking to the proper dosage is crucial to avoid negative experiences.
Read this delta 8 thc dosage guide before consuming these products.
If you take more D8 gummies than you can handle, you may notice the following effects:
- Drowsiness or grogginess
- Dry or red eyes
- Dry mouth or excessive thirst
- Overactive appetite
- Upset stomach
- Nausea or vomiting
Once again, the easiest way to avoid these potential side effects is to know your own tolerance level and not exceed it. If you feel any of these effects, they will subside shortly after you stop consuming. Expect to return to your original form within a few hours after cessation.
What Are Delta 8 Vapes?
Delta 8 vapes are portable vaporizers containing vape juice, a mixture of hemp-derived D8 THC distillate, and a blend of natural plant-based terpenes for flavor. Vapes do not use combustion. Instead, a heating element warms the vape juice to a certain temperature and produces vapor rather than smoke.
These handheld vaporizers allow you to enjoy the benefits of Delta 8 THC wherever you are. They are also a more discreet way to consume than smoking, offering almost instant benefits via inhalation.
The Different Types of D8 Vapes
The two main types of D8 vape products are disposable vaporizers and vape cartridges. Each has its advantages. Let’s examine the key differences between these D8 vaping products.
Delta 8 THC Vape Carts
Delta THC 8 vape cartridges attach to any universal 510-thread vape battery, giving you more flexibility in the flavors you want to enjoy. Like all vape cartridges, these carts have a cylindrical glass chamber that contains the vape juice. Extending from one end of the tank is a mouthpiece for inhaling. At the opposite end is the atomizer, or heating element, and a 510-thread universal attachment port that you can screw onto just about any battery.
When you attach a vape cartridge to a battery, you must press the fire button several times to activate the heating element. Typically, quickly pressing the button five times will turn the battery on. After a minute or two, the battery is ready to use.
Simply press and hold the fire button while you take a drag from the mouthpiece. Repeat this process until satisfied. To turn the battery off, press the fire button the same number of times you did to turn it on. Delta 8 THC vape carts allow you to switch out flavors for more variety in your vaping experience.
Delta 8 Disposable Vapes
D8 disposable vapes are self-contained vaping devices with a pre-filled vape tank and pre-charged battery in a single unit. Disposables are typically draw-activated. This means there are no buttons to press to activate the heating element.
To use a D8 disposable vaping device, just put your lips on the mouthpiece and inhale to activate — that’s all there is to it! Disposables are to be thrown away when the tank runs out of vape juice. Enthusiasts enjoy disposables because it gives them more convenience than vape carts, as there is no need for you to own a battery.
Benefits of Delta 8 Vapes
Delta 8 Vapes are one of the easiest and quickest ways to enjoy the benefits of this extremely useful cannabinoid. The main advantages of Delta 8 Vapes are:
- Convenience. The portability of vapes is one of their main advantages. Vapes are often no larger than a writing pen, meaning you can easily take them anywhere.
- Fast-acting. Inhaling Delta 8 THC provides the fastest onset of benefits. You’ll feel the soothing effects of Delta 8 THC within 15 seconds of inhalation.
- Low learning curve. Unlike rolling a joint or figuring out your perfect edible portion, vaping is as easy as pressing a button or, in the case of disposables, taking a draw and inhaling until you feel satisfied.
- Smoke-free alternative. Vapes are the perfect answer for those who prefer inhalation’s rapid activation time but prefer to avoid smoking for health reasons.
Side Effects of Delta 8 Vapes
When someone vapes too much Delta 8, they may feel some temporary, mild side effects. We always advise consuming responsibly and carefully for the best results and maximizing the potential benefits of Delta 8 THC. If you overindulge in your Delta 8 vape, you may notice the following effects:
- Drowsiness and lethargy
- Red dry eyes
- Excessive thirst or dry mouth
- Having an overactive appetite
- Feeling restless
As with other cannabinoids, you can avoid these side effects by staying within your consumption limits. If you notice any of these effects, stop consuming, and they will soon fade away within a few hours.
Which Is Better: D8 Gummies or D8 Vapes?
It’s all subjective when it comes to Delta 8 gummies vs. Delta 8 vapes! We recommend choosing the type of product based on what you require from your Delta 8 experience. For example, if the most important factor is to have longer-lasting effects, then gummies are a more suitable choice. If it’s more important to feel the benefits of Delta 8 instantly, then vapes will be the better option.
When deciding between Delta 8 gummies or Delta 8 vapes, consider the advantages of each consumption method and make your choice based on your personal preferences. At the end of the day, they’re both winners. The only judge in this match is you and your Delta 8 THC needs.
Where To Buy Delta 8 Gummies and Vapes
We recommend buying your Delta 8 gummies and vapes from an online hemp company. While you may be able to purchase Delta 8 THC products at a brick-and-mortar shop, you can access a wider selection and shop for the best price when you buy Delta 8 online.
You also won’t have to worry about driving a long distance only to find out the D8 gummies or vapes you’re looking for are no longer in stock or sold out. Plus, you won’t have to deal with pushy salespeople or sketchy merchants trying to force a sale and upsell unnecessary add-ons. The other main advantage to buying your Delta 8 gummies and vapes online is the convenience of getting them sent directly to your doorstep.
Why Choose Exhale Wellness for Delta 8?
As the leader in the hemp industry, Exhale Wellness is committed to providing the highest quality Delta 8 THC products for consumers to enjoy. We exclusively source premium, USA-grown hemp that is Farm Bill compliant for all our products. All our products are produced with the same care and dedication, so you can enjoy the benefits of cannabinoids in whichever way you choose.
Furthermore, every batch of our Delta 8 vapes, gummies, and other products is independently lab-tested to verify their exact ingredients and potency. Each product comes with a Certificate of Analysis (COAs), a third-party lab test certifying the ingredients, potency, and purity of our products, for customers to view on our website. And if that’s not enough, our Customer Service Department is always there to answer any safety concerns our patrons might have about our D8 products.
Here’s what we offer fans of Delta 8 THC gummies and vapes:
- Delta 8 Gummy Cubes. Available in 750mg or 1500mg potencies. These gummies contain no artificial flavors or colors. They contain only plant-based ingredients, making them cruelty-free.
- Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridges. Available in 900mg varieties. Our vapes do not contain any MCT, PG, VG, or PEG oil. There are no additives or preservatives, and they’re naturally flavored with plant-based terpenes.
- Delta 8 THC Disposables. Available in 1g and 2g varieties. Made with the same quality assurances and ingredients as our D8 Vape Cartridges, our Delta 8 Disposables come pre-charged, are draw-activated, and can be thrown away once fully consumed.
Enjoy Premium Delta 8 Products at Affordable Prices!
Alongside our promise to deliver the best quality products, we also strive to provide many ways to give our customers value for their money. Here are all the ways that Exhale Wellness can give you the most Delta 8 for your dollar:
- Free shipping and money-back guarantee. Try any of our products, and if you’re not completely satisfied, you can return them. Enjoy our free shipping and a full money-back guarantee on every order.
- Get exclusive savings sent straight to you. Subscribe to the Exhale Wellness newsletter to learn about our sales, promotions, and new product drops.
- Save 25% on every order forever! Join our free subscription program and save 25% on every order. Get your favorite Exhale products delivered bi-weekly or monthly to stay stocked up!
Final Thoughts – Delta 8 Gummies vs. Delta 8 Vapes
Deciding between Delta 8 gummies vs. Delta 8 vapes really comes down to personal preference and your desired outcome. For fast-acting benefits that you can enjoy easily and discreetly, Delta 8 vapes are the better choice. When you need long-lasting benefits and want to avoid inhaling your cannabinoids, Delta 8 gummies are the way to go. Either product is an effective way to receive the numerous benefits of D8. When it comes to the battle between Delta 8 gummies vs. Delta 8 vapes, they’re both winners!
When selecting your preferred Delta 8 products, remember to check your local state laws, refer to packaging for serving guidelines, and look for high-quality products that are lab-tested for safety and potency. If you want the best selection at the best prices, we recommend purchasing from an online provider such as Exhale Wellness. Visit our shop today and check out our delicious selection of Delta 8 Gummies and our wide variety of Delta 8 Vape Carts and Disposables to enjoy all the benefits this awesome cannabinoid has to offer!