Delta 8 benefits are catching the attention of hemp enthusiasts everywhere. People are constantly trying to find ways to unwind after a long day; why not try Delta 8? Delta 8 THC may have a positive impact on wellness while providing consumers with a refreshing sensation.
If you seek an alternative remedy to help you deal with mental or physical ailments, Delta 8 is your number one choice. Whether you are an experienced or first-time consumer, read on further to learn more about what Delta 8 THC is, its benefits, effects, and more!
What is Delta 8?
Delta 8 THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) is a naturally occurring chemical compound found in hemp plants. Also known as a cannabinoid, Delta 8 is naturally produced in the glandular tips of the trichomes. Trichomes are the tiny white glossy hairs on hemp plants that serve as a defense mechanism against animals.
Although it is natural, hemp plants contain less than 1% of Delta 8 THC. Delta 8 extractions are tedious and expensive for companies since they require many hemp plants to produce enough Delta 8 THC. To bypass, brands use chemical conversion to turn CBD into Delta 8 THC. The best hemp brands implement extraction methods with all-natural methods to convert CBD into Delta 8 without any harmful byproducts leftover.
Is Delta 8 Legal?
Delta 8 (D8) is found in hemp and marijuana plants, but only hemp-derived Delta 8 THC is federally legal. D8 is still federally legal due to the 2018 Farm Bill, which removed hemp from the list of banned substances and made it legal to grow, transport, and sell as long as it contains less than 0.3% of Delta 9 THC.
Although it is federally legal, some states have banned the sale and transportation of Delta 8 THC within state borders. Before you seek Delta 8 products, it is important to check your local laws first. Delta 8 THC is made from CBD extracted from hemp flowers bred to have high CBD content and lower than 0.3% of Delta 9 THC.
Can Delta 8 Be Beneficial?
Yes, Delta 8 can be beneficial. It works naturally with our bodies thanks to its relationship with the endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS, prevalent in all mammals, is responsible for maintaining physical and mental balance in our bodies by supporting endocannabinoids that facilitate communication between cells.
The ECS has receptors around the body that provide certain beneficial properties when supported by Delta 8 THC since it is a phytocannabinoid. Although Delta 8 THC has been identifiable for decades, researchers have been conducting more studies into the benefits of Delta 8. Their results are super promising, proving further this compound hasn’t come close to its ceiling.
What Are the Delta 8 Benefits?
When the Delta 8 THC compounds support your ECS receptors, you will experience various beneficial effects. Here is a deeper look into each possible benefit.
For whatever reason, there are times throughout the day or week where people feel a surge of racing thoughts and negative behavior that impact their mental well-being. Studies show that Delta 8 THC may alleviate nervous behavior and provide therapeutic benefits.
On a chemical level, Delta 8 supports the CB1 receptor of the ECS located in the central nervous system. In most people, this connection D8 has with our ECS may provide neuroprotective properties.
Soothes Physical Discomfort
As we get older, our bodies will experience a little more minor aches that may limit how we get through our day. Delta 8 can help ease some of those physical ailments and muscle soreness too.
The CB2 receptors of the ECS are located throughout the body. When Delta 8 compounds bind to these receptors, it may temporarily soothe physical discomfort.
One of the most appealing effects of Delta 8 is the euphoric feelings it provides after consumption. Consumers feel mentally invigorated with Delta 8 instead of dealing with the intoxicating effects of Delta 9 THC.
Delta 8 may provide an uplifting experience and leave you on cloud nine when you are feeling down. Having a tough day? Delta 8 THC may provide you with the blissful mind you need.
Promotes Natural Digestion
Symptoms of an upset stomach are never easy to manage. Fortunately, Delta 8 THC may improve natural digestion. If you ate something that didn’t sit quite right with your stomach, consuming Delta 8 may ease your queasiness.
Some people struggle to feel hungry, but studies have shown that Delta 8 THC may stimulate appetite. Certain CB2 receptors with our ECS, located throughout the gut, may boost appetite!
The effectiveness of the benefits depends on certain factors, such as the potency of the D8 product, the severity of the ailment, and the method of consumption. Immediate results may occur when treating minor ailments, but budget a few days to weeks to see results on more persistent issues.
What Are the Effects of Delta 8?
Delta 8 THC-infused products may provide plenty of benefits, but their effectiveness is dependent on a few key factors. Here is a further look into the effects of Delta 8.
How you choose to consume Delta 8 can determine how fast it takes to experience any benefits and how long it lasts. The methods of consumption are:
- Oral Ingestion
- Sublingually (under the tongue)
The fastest way to feel the effects of D8 is through inhalation, and the effects can last three to four hours. Some consumers inhale Delta 8 vapor through Delta 8 flowers, vape, or concentrates based on preference.
Not everyone prefers inhaling vapor, so consuming edibles infused with Delta 8 THC is another popular way of feeling its beneficial effects. Eating D8 edibles takes time to go through the digestion system and then into the blood system. It can take 30-60 minutes for a Delta 8 edible to take into effect, but it can last the longest (six to eight hours!).
Delta 8 THC bioavailability is the amount of D8 that ends up being absorbed into the bloodstream. Edibles have lower bioavailability because some of the D8 is broken down in the digestive tract. Inhaling D8 vapor has the highest bioavailability because it travels quickly into the lungs and is absorbed immediately into the bloodstream.
The potency of the Delta 8 product consumed also plays a role in the effectiveness of the Delta 8 products. A less potent dosage of Delta 8 THC will affect a first-time consumer more than an experienced consumer.
When shopping for Delta 8 products, seek brands that include dosage information. It is best to start with less potent D8 products in small dosages. As your body becomes more used to Delta 8 THC, you can increase the potency and dosage to feel the effects more efficiently.
Delta 8 THC is well-tolerated by most people, but a few folks can experience minor side effects. Side effects are temporary and occur less with repeated consumption. Here’s a closer look at the effects of Delta 8.
- Dry Mouth due to increased thirst: Have to water at the ready!
- Drowsiness: Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a vehicle after consuming D8 products.
- Increased Appetite: Have some snacks handy!
- Minor nervousness: Take a deep, calming breath, Find a safe place, and put on your favorite comedy.
Delta 8 THC is non-lethal, and there have not been reported overdoses from it. Consult with a doctor about consuming Delta 8 if you are taking prescribed medication. D8-infused products are not recommended for pregnant women and children under 18 years old.
Is Delta 8 the Same as CBD or THC?
Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid like CBD and Delta 9 THC, but there are some differences between these three hemp plant chemical compounds. Read on further to learn more about their similarities and differences.
- Delta 8 vs. CBD: Delta 8 THC is not the same as CBD. One of the main differences between CBD and Delta 8 THC is in the benefits they provide. CBD may soothe physical aches and ease nervous thoughts, but unlike Delta 8, it does not include a euphoric and uplifting feeling.
- Delta 8 vs. Delta 9 THC: Delta 9 THC and Delta 8 are not entirely the same. More abundant in hemp Delta 9 THC is far more potent, causing some consumers to feel intoxicated. Delta 9 THC is more psychoactive, causing side effects such as increased heart rate and distorted perceptions of time.
- Similarities: All three cannabinoids interact with a person’s ECS. On a chemical level, they appear to have similar structures. Through isomerization, manufacturers convert the chemical structures of CBD and Delta 9 into Delta 8 THC.
Another difference is the availability of these products, which differs on a federal and state level. Delta 9 THC is considered federally illegal, but some states have legalized or decriminalized the sale and consumption of D9 products for medicinal or recreational purposes.
Which Delta 8 Products Are the Most Beneficial?
All Delta 8-infused products are beneficial. The most beneficial products come down to the consumer’s personal preference. Since each product comes with different potencies, finding the most beneficial Delta 8 THC product is fun to experience different D8 products.
Here’s a further look at some common Delta 8 products.
- Delta 8 Edibles: Imagine your favorite treats, such as gummies or cookies, infused with Delta 8 THC. Infuse your Delta 8 into various edible foods. Some edibles are made with high-quality organic ingredients, while others might incorporate high fructose corn syrup to make their D8 treats super sweet.
- Delta 8 Tincture: D8 tinctures are manufactured with Delta 8 THC extract and a carrier oil like hemp seed oil. Also referred to as Delta 8 THC oil, this product is perfect for on-the-go consumption. You can add drops of D8 oil to your favorite dishes, beverages, recipes or directly under your tongue.
- Delta 8 Flowers: Delta 8 flowers are available in different strains with a unique combination of aromas and flavors. THC flower with Delta 8 can be either Indica, Sativa, or Hybrid (combination of both). Delta 8 flower is consumable through a water bong or rolled into joints.
- Delta 8 Vapes: Vapes contain Delta 8 extract and are a great way to enjoy inhalation discreetly. Like D8 flowers, Delta 8 vapes are available in different strains. Vapes can be attached to a battery pen or can come in pre-filled cartridges.
- Delta 8 Concentrates: One of the most potent forms of Delta 8 is through concentrates. Popular forms of concentrates include wax, crumble, and shatter. A dab rig is required to properly consume Delta 8 THC concentrates.
Finding the right item can take a while with so many different types of Delta 8 THC products offered by different brands. Fortunately, the next section will take a further look into the number one Delta 8 THC brand.
Where Can I Find the Best Delta 8 Products?
Exhale Wellness is the best place to find the top Delta 8 products. With more people trying out Delta 8 THC, new brands offer their version of popular D8 products. Exhale Wellness was one of the first brands to offer Delta 8 THC products.
A tight group of hemp enthusiasts and wellness-focused individuals came together through their shared love of Delta 8 THC as an alternative remedy for common ailments. The team behind Exhale Wellness noticed a lack of brands offering Delta 8 products, so they gathered their resources and knowledge to create the number one brand in the market from the bottom up.
Reasons To Choose Exhale
- Product Knowledge: The group behind Exhale Wellness believes in offering products, raising awareness, and spreading knowledge of Delta 8 THC’s beneficial effects. Exhale’s website has a blog containing well-written and researched articles on some of the most common questions or concerns people might have with Delta 8 THC.
- Certificate of Analysis: Exhale Wellness understands that many consumers are trying Delta 8 for the first time, which is why they provide a Certificate of Analysis for each of their products. A Certificate of Analysis is a document from a third-party lab that shows the cannabinoid content of a Delta 8 product. The third-party laboratory also tests for pesticides to ensure consumers are purchasing a good quality product.
- Transparent: Exhale Wellness proudly sources its Delta 8 from organic hemp farms in Colorado. To provide peace of mind among consumers, they have easy-to-read shipping and return policies. They also have an excellent customer support team to answer any questions or concerns consumers might have about the product or company.
- Positive Consumer Feedback: Exhale Wellness proudly shares its positive reviews from consumers and well-known publications. There are plenty of reviews from honest customers speaking about their personal experiences with Delta 8 THC. Publications also highly rate Exhale Wellness products by comparing them with other brands in the market.
One of the best things about Exhale Wellness is its affordability. By subscribing to their newsletter, you have an opportunity to take advantage of different discounts offered throughout the year.
Final Thoughts – Delta 8 Benefits
Once you experience Delta 8 benefits, you will notice yourself dealing with long days at work with ease. Hemp-derived Delta 8 THC is restricted in some states, but it is federally legal for you to enjoy.
There is no better place to purchase your favorite Delta 8 products than with Exhale Wellness. With Exhale Wellness, you can consume different D8 products on your own or share them with some friends! If you want to learn more about Delta 8, check out Exhale Wellness for plenty of helpful information.